This chocolate slice is too good to be true! I can never seem to make enough for the hungry mouths in my family. When I was first playing around with the recipe, I was trying to make something as a treat to add to my husband and my work lunch boxes. But the kids quickly moved in and claimed their love for my Healthy Chocolate Slice, and it’s now a family favourite. A little bonus this recipe doesn’t contain nuts, so I can pop it in the school lunch boxes, a small home.
Healthy Chocolate Slice
- 2 Cup Organic Pitted Dates
- 3/4 Cup Raw Organic Cacao
- 3/4 Cup Organic Shredded Coconut slightly toasted
- 3 Tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Organic Shredded Shredded Coconut not toasted
- Place all the ingredients into a high-speed food processor. Blend until the mixture comes together into a large ball.
- Place the ball onto a piece of baking paper and shape it into a large sausage. Top with the untoasted coconut and roll into a smooth sausage shape covering it with coconut as you go.
- Slice into 1-2cm slices depending on your preference. Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy.